Tuesday, September 20, 2016

LDS Seminary - Incentives for coming on time!

Some days I like to bring a little treat for my seminary students.  I put the treats in a bowl and tape the sign to the back of the inside of the bowl.  It's quick and easy.  Here are some of the signs that I have made for my class.

How to print:
Right click on the picture and save it into your photos, or you can copy and paste it into your print program.

Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies
Nutter Butter Cookies



CIRCUS ANIMAL COOKIES



DONUTS


Here's a Valentine's version



BLOW POP SIGN


FRUIT







MOON PIE SIGN



RICE KRISPY TREAT SIGN



General Conference Rice Krispy treat sign




AIRHEADS





Fruit by the Foot:






Fruit Roll-Ups

Gummy Bears




Candy Corn



Gummy Eyes or Eyeball Chewing Gum

Cuties or Orange Candy





minion candy









No comments:

Post a Comment