Tuesday, September 6, 2016

LDS New Testament Seminary Lesson Handouts





Sometimes I like to give the students a journal sized handout that goes with the lesson.  As I do these handouts I will post them here for other people to use them. To use them just copy and paste them into your print program, or save it into your pictures.  Enjoy!


Doctrinal Mastery New Testament Teacher Material



The Mortal Ministry of Jesus at a Glance 
(journal and scripture size)



Acquiring Spiritual Knowledge








Lesson 1: Introduction to the New Testament


Lesson 7: Matthew 3




Lesson 12: Matthew 7









Lesson 30: Matthew 26:1–30




I placed a 1" mirror that I bought at JoAnn's in the center of the circle.

Lesson 37: Mark 6









2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! Thank you so much! Do you have any available from 2 Cor. on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I add them at the time that I do my lesson. I just added one today for 2 Corinthians.

      Delete