Sunday, February 15, 2015

Plan of Salvation Cut-Outs in Spanish and in English - Great for Missionaries!

I have two small versions of the Plan of Salvation.  The first one is in Spanish, the second in English.


I had designed this for my Seminary class, but in a much larger version.  Then a friend showed me a smaller version that she had sent to her missionary in Chili.  She told me that her son loved using it and it actually converted a family when they could visualize it.  I wanted to send one to my daughter serving in Guatemala. I searched for my friend's version, but could not find it, so I just adapted my version.


The Plan of Salvation Cut-Outs in Spanish: 
Click on the picture to make it larger.  Right click to save it into your pictures, or copy and paste it into your printing program.  Print it on card-stock and then laminate it to protect it.

Here's a picture of it cut and laid out on a table:

Here is a larger version of the Spanish plan of salvation:




English Version

Since I already have this in English (only in large) I thought I might as well make a small version for those English speaking missionaries.  Here it is below.

The Plan of Salvation Cut-Outs in English: 
Click on the picture to make it larger.  Right click to save it into your pictures, or copy and paste it into your printing program.  Print it on card-stock and then laminate it to protect it.



If you don't have a laminating machine, you can purchase sticky laminating sheets that work just as well.  The brand that I use is called SelfSeal, but I'm sure that there are other brands.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. I was looking for cut-outs to use in the Plan of Salvation Lesson for CFM - Book of Mormon 2024. Just what I needed. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete