Tuesday, February 24, 2015

LDS Seminary Class Scripture Study idea

Today we studied D&C 100.  As the students came in I assigned each student a scripture from that section. They each were to read the scripture.  Then they were to explain the scripture and tell us which words were important to that scripture.  Then finally they were to ask a question about that scripture.  It went really well so I thought that I would take the time to share this idea.  Below is a copy of the assignment that I put up on the board.

To print it out just click on the picture to make it larger.  Then right click and save it into your pictures, or copy and paste it into your printing program.

I am sure that you can do this with any Scripture block.  Good luck with your class!





To see all of my seminary ideas click here:







No comments:

Post a Comment