Monday, October 27, 2014

D&C Scripture Mastery #8 18:15-16 Test Practice Test Plus Game Ideas

Here is the practice test:


And here is the back side:



Here are the games that I played with this test:


Say it fast:

I had each student say it as fast as they can.  After several tries we timed it to see who could say it the fastest.

Write it fast:

This is a lot like the one in the D&C Manual but I decided to change it up a little bit.  I gave everyone a piece of paper.  Then I divided them into groups of  3.  When I said go they all had to start writing.  When I said switch, they had to all switch, and then write where the other person left off (this way everyone is writing, not one person).  The first group to finish writing all three of their scripture masteries won.

Here is the target that I made to go with this Scripture Mastery.
To get targets for other scripture mastery go to their link.

\
Target Backside:


The Seminary in a Sack item for this Scripture Mastery is a 1 charm.  To see all of the Seminary in a Sack items click on the picture below:




To see all of my seminary ideas go here:

No comments:

Post a Comment